Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Play Date Cafe Challenge #129!! =)

Pin It



I LOVED the color challenge for this week!!
Dusk...Magenta...Seedling
You can find the challenge here:
 I wanted to use some of my New Stamps from Stamp`in Up so here is what I came up with!! =)
I used the Doily Die cut from My Favorite Things and embossed it onto my Navy Core`dinations cardstock!! I then used my New Triple Treat Flower stamp and stamped the image onto both a Magenta and Seedling colored core`dinations cardstock using Winter Wisteria and Harvest Gold Dye Ink by Paper Trey Ink and then punched them out using the coordinating punches by Stamp`in Up!!
I then layered them together and distressed the edges to give the flower some life!! I then used a couple different stamp sets from The Craft's Meow to add the label, sentiment and the bee and then I added a matching vintage button to all of the centers of the flowers!!
Here is what the card looks like!! =)




THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. I like the details you put into this, Larissa. The doily die cut embossing is fabulous, and I like the sweet little bee flitting among those dimensional flowers.

    So glad you were able to play with us at The Play Date CAfe this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! LOVE the flowers and your embossing! LOVE LOVE LOVE that little bee and the sentiment! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ultra creative, Larissa! I love how you used the colors and diecut! Simply outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)