Thursday, April 12, 2012

JUGS #131 Sketch Challenge!! =)

Pin It

I stumbled across this FUN challenge after visiting the BEAUTIFUL Blog of Elise Durenberger and I thought I would give it a try!! I LOVED the fun sketch and I am NEW to challenges and have been trying to find several that I can play along with!! So I decided to start with the denim paper from Crate Paper and added a zig zag stitch to the edge of the card using some bakers twine!! I then used My Favorite Things flower dies to cut out my flower shapes from some Prima papers!! I also cut out the leaves from that same line!! Then I added two die cut labels from a W Plus 9 die and added the Craft's Meow sentiment that I embossed using Navy Zing embossing powder by American Crafts!!
I LOVE the way it turned out and I REALLY enjoyed looking at ALL of the BEAUTIFUL entries for the challenge!! =)  Here is my card along with a close up of my flower and the stitching!!


THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)