Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fascination with Feathers Challenge!!

Pin It



I was Inspired by these photos that Cath posted on the Moxie Fab Blog for INSPIRATION during the FUN Feather Challenge!! You can check it out here: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/03/fascination-with-feathers-challenge.html
I actually got the chance to see and buy some of the BEAUTIFUL Hand made Arrows when I was at SPARK last fall!! They were packaged in a neat burlap bag and my son Beckett carried them for Halloween (he was Robin Hood)
I looked and looked at the different ways that I could use feathers on a card and for some reason both of these photos made me think of a BANNER!! So when I recieved the March Unity Stamp Kit and it had a FUN Banner stamp in it I KNEW that the Banner was MEANT to be!! =)
Picture of Kit of the Month SUBSCRIPTION {from head to soul - March 2012}
I had fun stamping the banner on several different papers from the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline collections!! I was able to make several different cards beings I cut the banners and pieced them back together again. I then hand cut several different mini feathers from the same papers and inked the edges!! I then used a sentiment from the My Mind's Eye stamp set!! Then added some burlap twine from May Arts Ribbon around the top of the card!!
Here are some pictures!!


I hope you enjoyed the card!! THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
             LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking this up to the Fascination with Feathers Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)