Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Craft's Meow March Sketch Challenge!! =)

Pin It



I LOVED the fun challenge this week over on The Craft's Meow Blog!!
You can find it here: http://thecraftsmeowshop.blogspot.com/2012/03/crafts-meow-march-sketch-challenge.html
I wanted to use the Butterfly from the New Stamp set released earlier this month!! Then I used the sentiments from the other New Stamp set!!
Beautiful Spring     Cherished
I cut parts out and layered them using some Rock Candy Stickles!!
I used papers from the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline collection and I LOVE the way they look with the NEW stamps!! I used some May Arts Lace Ribbon with Pearls and added some punched edges!!
Here are some photos of my card!!


THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

1 comment:

  1. Way to rock the sketch! EXCELLENT card! thanks so much for joining us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)