Sunday, January 29, 2012

Winter Blossom: Trigger Tuesday Challenge!! =)


This week over on the Moxie Fab World Blog: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/01/tuesday-trigger-winter-blossoms.html
we were Challenged with this photo!! I LOVE all of the texture and the soft neutral colors!!
I wanted to use some of the Basic Grey Fabric Flowers that I had in my stash and also the New Paper Trey Ink die that I just got!! I also decided to use some burlap paper that I found at Anthropologie when I was in Las Vegas. I also used some of the Head Over Heals courting paper from Lilybee Designs because I liked the music pattern with the Birthday theme!! I was going for a worn feel so I actually wiped off some of the ink on my title so that it wouldn't feel so stark once I had stamped it in Black. I wrapped some May Arts Burlap twine around the bottom of the card and added two bows with butter pearls in the centers. I LOVE the way it turned out!! Here are the pictures!!


THANKS for stopping by and Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY-HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful! What an awesome take on the trigger, those flowers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! Great job with the challenge - you used the colors and flowers perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous interpretation of the picture Larissa! Congratulations on the TT win!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)