Sunday, January 22, 2012

The Map to your Heart Challenge!!

This week over at the Moxie Fab World Blog (you can find it here)
http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/01/map-to-your-heart-challenge.html
we were challenged to use maps on a project!!
I decided to use an old map from a vintage book and used it for the background of my card!! I sprayed it with Glimmer Mist and then topped it with vellum. I wanted to make it a missing "ewe" card and thought the map in the background added to the theme. I used the Lawn Fawn stamps and stamped the ewe on dictionary paper. I added it all to the snapshot stamped image and backed it with a piece of canvas that I fringed. I added the fun sentiment and also the stamped stars!! I placed pearls in the centers and then added the burlap string to the bottom of the card. I hope you like the card as much as I do. THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!



COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

2 comments:

  1. wow this is so AWESOME...totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking this up to the Map to Your Heart challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you "mapped" out some time to play along! :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)