Merci Card by Tina Fussel, p. 134
It's Tuesday Trigger time! Load up your approaches to this moxie fab Trigger straight from the pages of Stamp It! Cards in celebration of Stamp It! Cards Week as seen in this sneak peek following these fun-tastic deets:
- Create a paper crafted project that is inspired by this week’s Trigger and post it to your blog by Sunday, July 3.
- Then, click on the title of your blog post, copy the URL at the top, and link it using Mr. Linky below.
- Please show the Trigger on your blog and link back to the Tuesday Trigger to encourage your readers to play along as well.
- Please include a statement as to how and why you were inspired as sometimes it isn't easy to tell. :)
- If you don't have a blog, post your project to this flickr group
and link it to Mr. Linky as soon as you've grabbed the URL.
I am a newbie at stamping, but I bought this set of mini single stamps and had to make masks to layer and color all of the individual stamps. I think for my FIRST EVER masking card this turned out pretty good!!
I know I'll get better and better; I can't wait to perfect my skills!! I used distress inks and archival black ink for my card!! I added a piece of eyelet fabric and then punched a pretty eyelet border. I really am HAPPY with the over all design. I also added a jute bow and a pearl to the center. Then added a pretty gold iridescent glitter to the centers of the flowers!! =)
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)
I used the Create a Garden Set 2 Stamps,
by Rubbernecker. #513
You can find them here: