Tuesday, May 7, 2019

May Mini Release ~ Dadisms w/ Taylored Expressions!! =)

Pin It



HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!!
Today I get to showcase the NEW Taylored Expressions Dadisms Stamp Set and the Caps Lock Dad Die Set!! I had a BLAST working with these Sets and CAN'T WAIT to share what I've created using them!! Here's a look at the NEW Products!! 
They are available NOW in the TE Shop!! 

I've created several Cards for today!! I LOVE being able to create several at a time and here's what I came up with!! 
I started by Stamping the Buffalo Plaid Background Stamp onto both Spearmint and Raspberry Sorbet TE Cardstock using the coordinating Spearmint and Raspberry Sorbet TE Ink!! I LOVE the look of the tone on tone design!! Then I used the Grid Background Stamp and Inked over the Buffalo Plaid Design!! I used an Acetate Sheet in my Misti to line up the Design and then Inked with Earl Grey Ink over the Spearmint Design and Sea Salt Ink over the Raspberry Sorbet Design!! Next I realigned the Grid Background in my Misit using the Acetate and Stamped with Versa Mark Ink and added WoW Pearl Gold Glitter Embossing Powder!! SWOON!! I think this adds the PERFECT finishing touch to the Design!! I also LOVE how many possibilities there are with this Set!! SO VERSATILE, especially if you LOVE Plaid!! 
Here's a look at the finished Patterns!! Aren't they FUN!!?? 
I Die Cut the Plaid Panels using the Largest TE Stitched Rectangle Stacklets Die Set!! Next I chose to use the Woodland Silhouette 2 Dies and used the Bear Image!! I Die Cut the Bear Image out of both of the Plaid Backgrounds that I created!! Then backed them with some TE Oreo Cardstock that I distressed to look like Chalkboard!! I Stamped and Embossed the Happy Father's Day Sentiment (SNEAK PEEK) from the NEW Inky Fingers~Monsters Stamp Set!! I used some Grey SU Embossing Powder as I didn't want it to be a stark White!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the Simple Strips Background Stamp onto TE Toffee Cardstock using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Embossing Powder!! I used the Simple Strips Die to Die Cut the Banner Strips!! I chose the "You are so Loved" Sentiment and added some Foam Tape to POP it up!! I added my panel to a Toffee Cardbase!! 

 For my Second Card I wanted to use the Buffalo Plaid Bear Die Cut and the Caps Lock Dad Die to create an Eclipse Design!! I Die Cut the from some TE Toffee Cardstock!! Then I adhered the Buffalo Plaid Bear Die Cut the Stitched Rectangle using Liquid Adhesive!! I lined up the Caps Lock Dad Die and Ran it through my Die Cutting Machine!! (Make sure you keep track of ALL of the Pieces) Then I Die Cut the DAD from Oreo TE Cardstock 4 more times!! I adhered all of the letters together to create a thicker Letter!! I Stamped and Embossed the "Happy Father's Day" Sentiment underneath the Bear!! Then replaced them into the Die Cut opening in my Card Panel!! I just LOVE the way this turned out and think ANY Dad would LOVE to receive this on Father's Day or even a Birthday just change out the Stamped and Embossed Sentiment!! 

Here's a Short Video to see the Cards in Person!! 
I create the Same Cards using the Spearmint Panel only I didn't use Foam Tape to POP up the Panel from the Oreo Background!! I know some people might not like the Dimension when mailing so here's what that option looks like!! 
This last Card was created the exact some way as the Raspberry Sorbet Design only I switched out the Toffee Card Panel for a Marshmallow one!! I LOVE them both, but this just shows that you cam get a completley different look, just by switching out the color of TE Cardstock that you use!! Your OPTIONS are ENDLESS!! 

Here's another Short Video!! 
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hoe you'll stop back by tomorrow for a look at the NEW TE Little Monsters Set and the Inky Fingers~Monsters Stamp Set!! SQUEAL!! Can't WAIT to share what I've created!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Playing catch up Larissa! I took a trip back through your blog and love everything I've missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fabulous way to make so many fabulous FD cards! LOVE these great TE dies and stamps!! Such wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I absolutely LOVE your cards with the plaid patterns and bears!!! So fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)