Monday, March 25, 2019

CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Spring Release Week ~ 5 NEW Stencils!!

Pin It

HELLO!!
Welcome to Day 2 of the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Spring Release Week!!
Today we're showcasing the NEW Stencils!! There are 5 NEW Designs ~ Curtis Stencil, Starlequin Stencil, Tin Roof Stencil, Modern Petals Stencil and Bold Trellis Stencil!! 
SQUEAL!! Aren't they AWESOME!!?? I just LOVE ALL of the possibilities and the AMAZING Designs!! 
I've used the BEAUTIFUL Tin Roof Stencil to Ink onto some White Cardstock with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink!! Then I used Spun Sugar Distress Ink for a Tone on Tone look!! I Die Cut an Inside Out Stitched Circle for a Window and Stamped and Embossed my Sentiment from the Peaceful Garden Stamp Set at the bottom of the Card!!
I wanted a BEAUTIFUL Floral Cluster for the Left hand side of the Window so I Die Cut White Cardstock and used Distress Inks to Ink them!! I used the Garden Fri-Dies!! Scatter Straw and Carved Pumpkin were used for the Flowers, Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry for the little Blooms, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the Leaves!! Then I added some Studio Katia Irridescent Crystals for the center of the Larger Flowers and scattered a few around the Cluster!! I used Blizzard Glitter Nuvo Drops for the Center of the Little Blooms and thing the Sparkle finishes of the Designs!! I adhered the Panel to a Die Cut Scalloped Frame Die Cut from some Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper with Foam Tape for some Dimension and I LOVE the way it turned out!! 


I've used the BEAUTIFUL Starlequin Stencil to Ink onto some White Cardstock with Peacock Feathers Distress Ink!! Then I used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink for a Tone on Tone look!! I Die Cut an Inside Out Stitched Circle for a Window and Stamped and Embossed my Sentiment from the BushyTailed Stamp Set inside the Stenciled Window!!
I wanted a BEAUTIFUL Floral Cluster for the Left hand side of the Window so I Die Cut White Cardstock and used Distress Inks to Ink them!! I used the Garden Fri-Dies!! Scatter Straw and Carved Pumpkin were used for the Flowers, Tumbled Glass and Peacock Feathers was used for the little Blooms, Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the Leaves!! Then I added some Studio Katia Irridescent Crystals for the center of the Larger Flowers and scattered a few around the Cluster!! I used Blizzard Glitter Nuvo Drops for the Center of the Little Blooms and thing the Sparkle finishes of the Designs!! I adhered the Panel to a Die Cut Scalloped Frame Die Cut from some Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper with Foam Tape for some Dimension and I LOVE the way it turned out!! 


For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure you stop by the rest of the AMAZING DT Blogs to see what they've created!! Also make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog for a chance to WIN and shop the NEW Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my  discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15%!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you'll come back tomorrow for a look at the NEW Stencils!! You're gonna LOVE them!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =) 

5 comments:

  1. Love these! Beautiful designs and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these stencils! Gorgeous design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both Larissa, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your simple flowers look so cute. NICE colors, too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous florals and the stencil designs are fab.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)