Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Holiday Trio for Drive By Crafts featuring Avery Elle Products!! =)

Pin It


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Drive By Crafts Blog today to share some FUN Holiday Cards using some of the AWESOME NEW Avery Elle Products!! SQUEAL!! 
I'm SO NOT ready for the Holidays, but when you have AMAZING Products like the NEW Release from Avery Elle to work with, its HARD not to get in the Holiday Spirit!!
Here's a PEEK at my Cards!! For more details I hope you'll got check them out on the Blog!!



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

I'm also linking up
Grab our badge:

Anything Goes - Weeks #348- #349


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment:

  1. Those little faces peeking out from the stars are so cute! And who couldn't love a holiday unicorn. That little fella tangled up in the lights is adorable too. All delightful cards Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)