Monday, May 28, 2018

Unicorn Blooms Birthday Card using Reverse Confetti Products!! =)

Pin It



SQUEAL!!
Stopping in to share a Card I've made using the Reverse Confetti Banner In Bloom Stamp Set and the coordinating Banner In Bloom Die Set along with my FAVORITE Lacy Scallop Frame Die Set and Images from the Unicorn Wishes Stamp Set and the coordinating Unicorn Wishes Die Set!! I'm playing along with the NEW Stock your Stash Challenge!! The theme was Birthday and I needed a SPECIAL Card for a SWEET Friend!! So I wanted it to have a Magical, but Grown Up feel!! 

I started by Stamping and Embossing the Flower Cluster Images to create a FUN Background!! After Coloring the Images with Copic Markers I added some Gold Paint Splatters!! I Die Cut the Lacy Scallop Frame Die Set from some Reverse Confetti Midnight Cardstock!! I Stamping and Embossing the Banner In Bloom Image and Die Cutting it out!! Colored it with Copic Markers and then Embossed the Sentiment with some ColorBox Gold Glitter Embossing Powder!! I wanted the Flowers to REALLY POP so I added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen!! In real Life its just SO BEAUTIFUL with the way that it Shimmers when the Light Hits it!! =) Next I Stamped and Embossed two Unicorn Images and Die Cut it out using the coordinating Dies!! I wanted some Dimension so I Decided to Fussy Cut the Nose, Mane and Tail, the Horn and the heart so I could layer them on top of the Unicorn Image for a 3-D look!! I even cut an extra flower from the Banner In Bloom Image so I could add a Flower to the Unicorns Ear!! I used Tonic Studio Aqua Shimmer Pen and some Nuvo Drops for even more Sparkle and Dimension!! I Die Cut a Scallop Lace Circle and Inked it with some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and water splatters!! Created my Scene and my Card was Done!! 

I'm also linking up 






COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)



4 comments:

  1. I just love this card Larissa! So sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet unicorn and I love how you added shimmer to the blooms and leaves! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutest unicorn! Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute Larissa - LOVE! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)