Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Galaxy I Love You to the Moon & Back Wall Hanging w/ ColoriQue, Walnut Hollow and U-Paint Crafts!! =)

Pin It

Colorique by Lisa Marie Jimenez

HELLO!!
I'm up on the ColoriQue Blog today with a SUPER SWEET Galaxy I Love You to the Moon & Back Wall Hanging!! I've used the AMAZING ColoriQue Inks along with some products from Walnut Hollow and U Paint Crafts!! They were so generous and I had a BLAST crating with their Products!!  I received the Rustic Frame from Walnut Hollow and I received the U-Paint Crafts metal moon from the Sun and Moon set.

Greyson has ALWAYS wanted a Wall Hanging for his Bedroom!! That is how my Project Idea came to life!! Here's a Picture of him holding the Finished Wall Hanging!!
For MORE info on how I created this SUPER SWEET Galaxy I Love You to the Moon & Back Wall Hanging, I hope you'll stop by the ColoriQue Blog and leave me some LOVE!!  =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOS WEEK!!

I'm also playing along with several Challenges

                                 
 
 
The Stars in my Wall Hanging are Stamped and Embossed
 
workitwedbanner
The Stars in my Wall Hanging are Stamped and Embossed
 
Grab our badge:


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

3 comments:

  1. What a CUTE project Larissa!! And just look at your sweet little guy holding it. He's a cutie patootie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Love the dark galactic background and the sentiment. Thank you for stamping with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won on Word Art Wednesday!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)