Friday, December 16, 2016

Sweet Sleepy Fox Card with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton

HELLO!! 
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today to share this sweet little fox card!!  I created a sweet little scene using the Sleepy Fox and Tree images from the Fox Hollow Stamp Set and trimmed them out using the coordinating Fox Hollow Die Set!! I  also created a sweet little Nest of Branches for the Fox to sleep on using the Branch image from the Holiday Tweets Stamp Set!! Then I added some Glitter for the Snow and used some Distress Inks for a BEAUTIFUL Evening Sky to finish off my Lovely Scene I added some Acrylic Paint Splatters and some Sequin Snowflakes with some Honey Bee Stamps Adhesive Gems for the Centers!! The Sparkle and Shine in real life is SO BEAUTIFUL!! I also Die Cut a Lawn Fawn Background Die for the Base of my Card and I LOVE the way it Finishes of the Design with the Stars and Snow Flakes!! I hope you LOVE it as mush as I do!!?? 
 

Today is the LAST day to enter our Inky Paws #38 Color Challenge!

You only have until Midnight tonight (Friday, December 16th) to enter our current Inky Paws Challenge!  To enter, all you need to do is create a card or project using a Teal, Red, White and Green and NND products!
 
The winners of this challenge will get a $10 gift card to our shop! You can view full details and link up your card to our Inky Paws Challenge on this post.
 
If you don't own a NND stamp set yet you can still play along - just download and use one of the digital freebies on our freebies page.
 
 


THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
I'm also linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Let There Be Snow!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Your card is adorable! I love the image and the snowfall background. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable scene! I love how cozy the fox looks! Thanks for sharing today :)

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)