Thursday, December 29, 2016

Layered Felt Snowflake Ornaments with Reverse Confetti!! =)

Pin It
43_dec2016
HELLO!!
I'm stopping in to share my Entry for the Reverse Confetti December Sketch for You to Try #43!! SQUEAL!! I just LOVE this Challenge and HAD to play along!! I've used the BEAUTIFUL Layered Snowflake Confetti Cuts Die Set to create some AWESOME Felt Ornaments that I added to my Packages for my Gifts for Christmas this Year!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to make Ornaments EVERY Year and then I attach them to my Gift Packages as a BEAUTIFUL way to Dress them up, but it's also a FUN Second Gift as they can use them for packages themselves, or they can use them as Ornaments for their own Trees!! I had gotten this Die Set Last Year in hopes of making Ornaments last year, but with my Chemo and Radiation Treatments I just didn't have the Energy to get them done!!  So they were on my LIST for this Year and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the way that they turned out!!
 
I wanted to make them more Stable so I found these Thin Wooden Ornaments that were the PERFECT Size for my Felt Snowflake Ornament Creations!! I also wanted to add some Detail and Sparkle to the Snowflakes and I just LOVE Sequins so I also used a Mixture of Sequins and Seed Beads to add to the Different Parts of the Snowflakes and I think it ADDS SO MUCH to the Finished Designs!! I made each one different and used several Different Colors!! I Painted the Wooden Ornaments to match the Colors of the Felt Snowflakes and then I used some Helmar Craft Glue to adhere the Felt Ornaments to the Center of the Wooden Ornaments!!
In order to add them to some Cards, I've used the Lacy Scallop Frame Confetti Cuts Die Set, the Lacy Scallop Circle Frame Confetti Cuts Die Set, the Circle Sentiments Stamp Set and the Tall Tag Trio Confetti Cuts Die Set!! I Die Cut them from the BEAUTIFUL Warm Heart 6x6 Paper Pad along with some Reverse Confetti Navy Cardstock and some Reverse Confetti Cloud White Cardstock!! I just LOVE the Lacy Scallop Dies and think they look SO BEAUTIFUL Layered together!! I also wanted to use the New Reverse Confetti Papers too and the Colors look so AMAZING with the Design of the Felt Snowflake Ornaments!! SQUEAL!! In real Life these just POP!! Talk about making me a VERY HAPPY CRAFTER and my Family Members and Friends just LOVED them!! =) I hope you'll give these Felt Snowflake Ornaments a Try and I GUARENTEE  you'll have some VERY EXCITED Gift Recipients!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you've ENJOYED these Felt Snowflake Ornaments as much as I have and I hope you'll play along with the Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #43 too!! It's such a FUN Challenge and the Inspiration is ALWAYS AMAZING!!  =)
Have a FABULOUS NEW YEARS WEEK!!
I'm also Linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday Challenge: New
workitwedbanner
and the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING Larissa! Beautifully done with perfection as always. Wishing you a Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, love how it becomes a tree decoration.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week and Happy New Year !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and what a great idea for it to become a xmas tree bauble! I have to try it next year!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)