Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Happy Birthday from ALL of Us w/ Reverse Confetti Sketch #41!! =)

Pin It

41_oct2016
Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the cad I've made for the Reverse Confetti Sketch for You to Try #41 Challenge!! I was LUCKY enough to be able to go and attend an AWESOME Weekend at a Retreat with Reverse Confetti owner Jennifer De Muro and I made this card during my down time while I was there!! It was at the BEAUTIFUL Whitworth Ranch Retreat House in Scurry Texas and we had such an AMAZING Time we already set the date for the Retreat again Next Year!!
November 1-5 2017!! SQUEAL!! I'm SO EXCITED and if you want more info please contact Stacy Seeley who Owns and Runs the Retreat for your Spot for next Year!!
I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to meet you!! =)
So for my card I've used the Simon Says Stamp & Reverse Confetti Exclusive Forest Friends Stamp Set!! I also used the Reverse Confetti Fright Night 6x6 Paper Pad along with some of the Lime Green Cardstock!! I used the Pop Up Circle Confetti Cuts for the Scalloped Circle Base for my Scene and then to Die Cut the Hill of Lime Green Cardstock to ground my Scene!! I Stamped some of the Star Images and Stamped and Embossed my Images and Sentiment!! I Watercolored the Images using Distress Ink!!

I'm also playing along with the
Simon Monday Challenge Blog
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
workitwedbanner
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

3 comments:

  1. Lots of cute layers Larissa, this is delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larissa, this is ADORABLE.
    Thanks for joining us for the October SFYTT - Reverse Confetti♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. PERFECT take on the sketch AND adorable card :) Thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)