Monday, September 19, 2016

Happy Holidays Watercolored Card with Mint Owl Studio!! =)

Pin It
Hello Friends!! 
I'm up on the Mint Owl Studio Blog today sharing a SWEET Holiday Card using the New Trim the Tree Stamp Set along with the Holly from the Dear Santa Stamp Set!! SQUEAL!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these New Images and CAN'T WAIT to share what I've made!!
I Stamped and Embossed the Images onto some Distress Watercolor Paper and then used my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to watercolor the Images!! I've used (047 May Green, 033 Persian Green, 022 Carmine & 024 Wine Red for the Holly, 034 Dull Blue, 030 Blue & 033 Persian for the Blue Ornament, 063 Ochre & 067 Mustard for the Ornament Toppers, 027 Dark Pink & 070 Orange for the Pink Ornament, 082 Purple & 042 Turquoise Green for the Purple Ornament) I then Stamped and Embossed some of the Pine Leaves for the Top of the Card and then added some Watercolor for the Leaves and some Splatters for some Texture!! A Sprinkling of Sequins and a Stamped and Embossed Sentiment and my Card was done!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stop by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
I'm also Playing Along with the Simon Say Stamp
Simon Monday Challenge Blog
Monday Challenge: Inspired by Music
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
Wednesday Challenge: Clean & Simple
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

3 comments:

  1. Left you some love at the Mint Owl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! this is awesome, luv the bold bright colors! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card came together so beautifully! I love how it is so vibrant with the color palette you chose. It has the traditional elements of ornaments, yet you've made them modern and funky-cute with the great colors. Excellent skills with the brush markers and I love the little splatters of colors in the background. You did an amazing job on this and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Say Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)