Friday, August 5, 2016

Thank You a Scuba w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton
HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Today I'm here with a SWEET Scuba Thank-You Card over on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!! SQUEAL!! Makes me SMILE EVERYTIME!! =)
I used the Adorable Dog Wearing the Scuba Gear Beach Inner Tube from the  Dog Days of Summer Stamp Set! I  gave him a little Sandy Beach to Stand On and then Watercolored him using my Distress Inks after it was dry I went back in and added some Glossy Accents for some Shine and Dimension!! I Stamped the Big "Thank You" using the Stamp that I Received for being one of the First 100 Orders last month during Newton's Nook Designs BIG 3 Year Celebration and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! I sure HOPE there will be some more of these type of Sentiment Stamps in the FURTURE!!??  =)  I added some Pretty Pink Posh Clear Drops and Sparkling Clear Sequins and my Card was done!! =)
You also still have until TONIGHT to Enter the Inky Paws Challenge for a Chance to WIN!! =) The Entries so far have been AMAZING!! =) I CAN'T WAIT to see what YOU CREATE!! 

LAST CHANCE to enter our Inky Paws #34 Summer Challenge!!

There's just a little time left to enter our current inky paws challenge! Our challenge closes tonight Friday, August 5th at Midnight CST time. To enter, all you need to do is create a card or project using a summer theme and NND products!

The winners of this challenge will get a $10 gift card to our shop! You can view full details and link up your card to our Inky Paws Challenge on this post.

If you don't own a NND stamp set yet you can still play along - just download and use one of the digital freebies on our freebies page.
 
 
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)
 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

How CUTE!!!!

Lisa said...

What a fun summer card! Love this little pup with his polka dot floatie!! CUTE card Larissa!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)