Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Paper Sweeties 4th Birthday VIP Designer Blog Hop!! =)

Pin It

Hello!!
I'm here today with Paper Sweeties to help kick off their 4th Birthday Celebration Party!! I'm SO EXCITED about ALL of the FUN that's coming this Month!! Today I've made a SWEET Shker Card!! I've used the Heart Doily from the Sweet Cuts With Love Die Set to create the Shaker Window and Inlaid the Heart Doily!! I added some Shaker Bits and then wanted to add the FUN Gumball Machine in front of the Doily!! I Stamped and Embossed the Images from the Snow Time Add-ons Sweet Treats Stamp Set and the Snow Time Stamp Set then used my Copic Markers to Color the Images in!! Once they were Colored in I used the coordinating Sweet Cuts Snow Time Die Set to Die Cut everything out!!
Hope you Hop Along to see ALL of the AMAZING DT & GT Creations!!
Debbie – Paper Sweeties <– you are here!
Lori Hairston <— BLOG CANDY!
*****
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

10 comments:

  1. Wonderful shaker card with the heart and gumball machine, Larissa!! Just love the bright colors...so pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love how you put the heart behind the gumball machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those brightly colored gumballs look good enough to eat! Just perfect for a birthday celebration ... and a bonus shaker too - WOWOWOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like that heart doily die!! The gum balll machine is super cute. This is delightful Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card! Cute gumball machine and I love that it's a shaker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea to use the Valentine as the shaker for your adorable card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just SUPER sweet, Larissa! LOVE the primary colors you went with--they really POP off the white! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome shaker and love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)