Sunday, August 30, 2015

SAF 2015: Accessories Challenge ~ Felt Necklace/Earrings =)

Pin It

SAF-2015-logo
SAF 2015: Accessories Challenge

Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the FUN Earrings and Necklace that I made for the SAF 2015: Accessories Challenge ~ Felt Necklaces with Erin Lincoln!! I KNEW I wanted to create a Play on a Dream Catcher Design!! Both the South Western Style and Tassels are HUGE in Fashion/Trends right now so I thought tis would be a FUN Idea to run with!! After I selected my Main Base Materials I decide on the Paper Trey Ink Sewing Staples: Floral Cluster Die Collection for the Felt Pieces of my Design!! I used some Antique Brass Wire for Stitching my Felt Flowers onto the Base of my Pieces and then I used various Beads and I REALLY LOVE the way they turned out!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)