Sunday, August 30, 2015

Paper Smooches SPARKS ~ Anything Goes Challenge!! =)

Pin It
(This s my Third Post for today!! For my Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Post and my PTI Challenge Post Please Scroll Down or just Follow the Links!! THANKS!!)



Hello!!
I'm here to share a Few Projects for the New Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!! This weeks theme is Anything Goes!! I'm sharing the LAST of my Teacher Inspired Projects and I just LOVE the way they all turned out!!

I've used the PS Smarty Pants and Spreading Sunshine Stamp Sets along with the Smarty Pants Icons and Easel Dies for my Card today!! I created this for Beckett's Math Teacher and it was a HUGE hit!! =) I used my Distress Markers to Water Color the Image and then I created a FUN 3-D Pencil kind of as a Podium of sorts!! I did some Creative Masking in order to Emboss on the word "Smile" in the Sentiment and I LOVE the way it looks!! I thought it would be FUN to add the Die Cut Thumb Tack to his Hand so I Embossed the End of the Tack too!! HEHEHEHEHE!! =) (So it's supposed to look like he needed to stand on top of the "Pencil Podium" in order to put the Thumb Tack into the "Quote" on the Easel!! FUN RIGHT!!??  =)
For the Clip Board on the Second Tag I just Cut Off the Legs on the Easel!! I LOVE that you can get MORE uses out of it this way!! =)
I used the   Stamp Set to create a FUN Rainbow of Colors that I Embossed using some Wendy Vechii Embossing Powders!! I then added the Easel that I added a Canvas Die Cut to for the Sentiment!! I Stamped and Embossed it too using some Creative Masking so I could just Emboss part of the Sentiment in a different Color!! I also added the Paintbrush that I Embossed the Top of the Brush on to look as though it had been used to add the Sentiment!! I just LOVE the way it turned out!! =)
  For the Notebook Pages I just Die Cut SEVERAL Printer Paper Die Cuts that I Stitched together!! I Glued the Front and Back Covers to the First and Last Pages of the Notebook Insides to create a Seamless Notebook!! I added some Burlap Twine and a Vintage Button and my Notebook Cover was done!!
I hope you'll stop by the rest of the AMAZING Paper Smooches Design Team Blogs to see what they have created this week!! =)
                                              Audrey
Larissa-you're here!!
Don't forget to stop by the Paper Smooches SPARKS Blog for more details!! This Challenge ends September 5th!!Hope you'll join in the fun!!?? I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!  =)
I'm also linking up to the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes!!
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

9 comments:

  1. wow! What a fun bunch of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and tags!!! LOVE them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness you rocked these Larissa!! That first little fella is a hoot and I like the chubby pencil!! The little bookworm is my favorite though, so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so fun, perfect for back to school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Larissa these are all so incredible! Awesome and fun projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just out of control with crafty goodness and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! I love all of your projects and cards! OH MY! I just love that professor on the pencil! I love that he had to stand on it to push pin the note to the board! LOL- genius! You always make my jaw drop with your creations, Larissa! YOU ROCK---- I love visiting your blog <3 Thanks so much for joining in the fun on your week off <3 HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh these are fabulous, great job.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Full of fun, Larissa! So many perfect, little, seasonal details, and the images and sentiments ooze delight!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)