Saturday, May 30, 2015

Poppy Stamps Challenge #8 ~ It's all About Her/Layered Die Cut Tank You Card!! =)

Pin It

Challenge Badge copy
Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the Card I've made for the Poppy Stamps Challenge #8 ~ It's all About Her!!
I decided to do some FUN Layering!! I wanted to do some Water Coloring so I layered the Mod Flower Background Die over a Water Colored Background!! I then Die Cut the Big Bubble Background Die from some Black Cardstock and Layered it over the Top because it is an exact match to the outline of the Mod Flower Background Die!! I wanted to add a Sentiment Die Cut that I layered Four Times to make it thicker using the Jumbled Thanks Die!! I thought it needed alittle extra something so I colored over the Flowers with the Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Pen and then I added some Mother of Pearl Vintage Buttons with Burlap Twine to the centers of each Flower!! I just LOVE the way it turned out!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

6 comments:

  1. Gosh Larissa, I love the way you've used the die cuts and buttons. This is a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your multi-coloured flowers with the button centres! Thanks for joining the Poppystamps challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Thank you card Larissa, great idea to combine the flowers with this background die..
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamps challenge blog.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another stunner! Love the button centers on the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun, playful design! Love the gradient of colors in the bold, black wheels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thanks for playing along at poppystamps!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)