Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Little Tangles Challenge 56 ~ Dala Horses!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share a Card I've made for the Little Tangles Challenge 56: Clean and Simple over on the Little Tangles Challenge Blog!! I have been playing with the Neat & Tangled Dala Horse Stamp Set and the Coordinating Dala Horse Die Set!! SQUEAL!! I'm in LOVE with this set!! I got my First Horse "Babe" when I was just 3yrs. old and I have been riding ever since!! I even got my College paid for with a Scholarship that I achieved by Riding my Horse and Representing 7 Counties (S.W Nebraska) as the S.W. Nebraska Rodeo Queen!! =) I have several other projects to share using this SWEET Set too, so stay tuned!!  =) For my Card today I have Die Cut Two of the Smaller Dala Horses using the Die Set!! I then painted them wit some Tattered Rose Distress Crackle Paint!! I Inked them using some Gathered Twigs Distress Ink after they were dry to bring out the Crackle!! I then went around just the outsides of them with some Black Soot Distress Ink so they'd POP of the card!! =) I Stamped & Embossed the Sentiment and several of the Flower and Leaf Images to create a FUN Cascading design all onto some Distress Water Color Paper!! I used my Distress Markers to color in the Images!! I added some Gold Irresistible Gel to the centers of the Flowers for some Dimension to keep with the Clean and Simple theme!! I really LOVE the way it turned out!! I decided to use a Wood Grain Patterned Paper and some Vellum over a Blue Cardstock piece Die Cut using a Winnie & Walter Die as my Background!! I really think it finishes off the Card Design Perfectly, Don't You!!??  =)
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet pair they are and they look darling framed in the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horses look amazing!!!! What a fantastic texture and I love how you framed them with the flowers, Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! thanks so much for playing along in the little tangles challenge.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)