Monday, May 18, 2015

Lil' Inker Designs ~ Hello Sweetheart Stitched Flower Card!! =)

Pin It




Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share another Card I've made for the Lil' Inker Designs May Monthly Meetup Challenge!! I've used the Cover Up Die: Pointelle and I Die Cut it from some Distress Water Color Paper for my Card Front!! I just LOVE this Die!! Then I Die Cut a WHOLE LOT of Paper Flowers using the New Perky Posies Die Set!!  I layered several of them together to create a BEAUTIFUL Flower Arrangement!! I Die Cut a Flag from the Pinking Edge Sentiment Flag Die Set from some Distress Water Color Paper and used the Hello, Awesome Stamp and Unscramble This Stamp Sets and White Embossed my Sentiment!! A few Pretty Pink Posh Crystal Sequins and my Card was done!! SQUEAL!! =) I just LOVE the way it turned out and I'm in LOVE with these New Perky Posies Die Set!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, love! That background is amazing, and your layered blooms... I'm speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am swooning over those pretty layered blooms and sweet gingham leaves!! This is out of this world Larissa, LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh now this is just BEYOND amazing!!!!! It took me a minute to realize that your sentiment is entirely LID!!!!! I see what you did there you crafty lady you! Your flowers are gorgeous! That must have taken you forever to do. WOW!!!! If I could buy this I would! I love love love it! Thanks again, my dear! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)