Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Paper Trey Ink Februray Challenge Blog Hop ~1!! =)

Pin It


Blog-hop-logo
Blog Hop Inspiration

HELLO!!
I'm stopping in to share the FUN Shaker Styled Card I've made for the February Paper Trey Ink Challenge Blog Hop!! I wanted to create some Sweet Little Easter Tags for ALL of the Littles in my life as I ALWAYS try to give them just alittle something SPECIAL each year!! I hadn't used the Paper Trey Ink Scrambled Eggs Stamp and Die Sets yet so I decided it was about time I get them used!! =) I started by Water Coloring some Water Color Paper and then I took the Paper Trey Ink Tag Sale #7 Die Collection and then Stamped and Die Cut everything!! I used Ranger Ink Clear Ultra Fine Embossing Powder!! I wanted to leave the Image BLANK so that the Kids can have FUN Coloring them in on Easter Sunday!! =) They all ENJOY the Little Craft Projects that I plan and I thought this would be a FUN one that fulfills two purposes!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUIS WEEK!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Super cute tags Larissa!

Kara Lynne said...

Super sweet Easter tags!

Kristii said...

Super cute!!!

Tracy said...

aw that is so sweet that you left the images for the kids to color! love it

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)