Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Super Duo Hero Shaker Card for Beckett!! =)

Pin It

(This is my Second Post for today!! To Check out my SPOOKY HALLOWEEN Projects using Lil' Inker Designs Products, Please Scroll Down!!) Have a Fabulous Week!!  =)



Hello!!
I'm stopping in to share the Super Duo Hero Shaker Card I've made for my Oldest Son Beckett!! He is GROWING UP WAY TO FAST and is just an AWESOME Young Boy so I wanted to make a Card for him to SURPRISE HIM just for being WONDERFUL!!  =)  Since my accident he has been my Right Arm (literally)!! I don't think I could have done any of this WITHOUT him there to help me and most of the time I don't even have to ask, he just does it!! I sure hope he STAYS this way!!?? =)
So I started by Die Cutting the New PTI Circle Shaker Die Set Pieces!! I then Die Cut a Stitched Star also from PTI from some Gold Foil Cardstock!! I LOVE the way it looks!! I Layered all of my shaker elements and added some different Sequins from Pretty Pink Posh, some Martha Stewart Hexagon Glitter, some Tim Holtz Distress Glitter and some Prima Clear Seed Beads along with some Blue Cardstock Foil Sequins that I created with a Die!! I LOVE these elements all mixed together!! It makes the shaker SO MUCH FUN TO SHAKE!! =)  I adhered my Gold Foil Stitched Star to the outside of the Circle Shaker Element and then added my Super Duo Hero Image that I Colored using my Colored Pencils and Gamisol to Blend!! Then I Fussy Cut it out and went over the edges with my Black Soot Distress Marker to make it look seamless!! (HAHAHAHA this is ALL done with my Left Hand still as I still have a FULL Arm Cast on ~ I'm getting good with my Left hand aren't I)  I used Foam Tape to pop it up and then I die cut a Tag and stamped my Sentiment from the ME Everyday Greetings Stamp Set!! I heat Embossed it with Ranger Clear Embossing Powder over my Versa-Mark Black Ink to draw attention to the Sentiment!! I attached the Circle Shaker to the Center of the tag and then Die Cut the Background for my Card using the New ME Peek A Frame Creative Cuts Stitched Die from some Jen Hadfield Patterned Paper!! I then Die Cut a City Die Cut from some Black Cardstock using the ME City Scape Creative Cut!! I layered it all together after I splattered some Heidi Swapp Gold Metallic Color Shine on the Background for some added interest without adding more bulk!! I LOVE the way it came together and I CAN'T wait to see his face when I give it to him!! =)



I'm playing along with the ME October Challenge which is Anything Goes this month!!
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a Fabulous Week!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)


Simon Says with Mama Elephant Stamptember Exclusive SUPER DUO Clear Stamps sss101466   Mama Elephant CITYSCAPE Creative Cut Steel Dies MEL-007
Mama Elephant Clear Stamp EVERYDAY GREETINGS Set ME1403-063  Mama Elephant PEEK A FRAME Creative Cuts Die Set ME14-0906

3 comments:

  1. He sounds as fabulous as his mom ~ wink! SUPER cute card, he is going to LOVE this Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is going to love it, especially that big bold gold star! So glad you could join us at Mama Elephant & Me!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)