Saturday, May 11, 2013

Paper Smooches Nautical Trend Watch Challenge!! =)

Pin It





Okay on to my Project for the Paper Smooches Trend Watch Nautical Challenge!!
I don't have any of the Sea/Nautical Sets from Paper Smooches, but I did just get the New Retail Therapy Stamp Set and I thought it would be FUN to make a FUN Nautical Themed Bag card!!
I was going for a Store Front Window that was all decked out with the New Beach/Nautical Themed Bags. I used the FUN 6x6 paper pad Down By The Shore by Fancy Pants!! I LOVE it and the size of the elements fit perfectly with the stamps!! I then wanted to create a FUNNY Sentiment for either a Birthday or Travel/Vacation Card!! So I die cut the letters BEACH and layered them for a FUN Shadow look and then I also stamped three different stamps for the rest of the sentiment!! More Than and 24/7 from the Retail Therapy Set and Beautiful (Beautifully) from the Knick Knack Stamp Set!!  I used the Hot Spots SM One Dies (the dash Die) for my shelves!! I folded them in half and then trimmed the extra dash marks that were sticking up in the middle!! I inked the edges and I really LOVE the way these shelves look and turned out!!
I wanted to make it really Girly and Pretty so I added the sweet little bows to all of the bags and to the edges of my sentiment to tie it all together!! I stamped all of the bags and added the buckles and latches and handles this is such a FUN Stamp Set!! I added foam tape to the back of the bags for some dimension and I LOVE the way it turned out!!
Here are some pictures of my finished card!! Hope you LOVE it as much as I do!!??





THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and if you are a MOTHER I hope you have a FABULOUS MOTHER'S DAY!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

8 comments:

Kim Ross said...

**SO CUTE** The beachy bags are perfect! :) Great card!

Lisa said...

WOW Larissa this is adorable!! Love all of those sweet little tote bags!!

Mary-Anne V said...

REALLY CUTE! I love how you made the bags into beach bags!

The Paper Parade said...

Wow!! This is totally awesome!! I just love how the nautical designs are on the purses...super awesome!

Lesley said...

This is awesome Larissa!!! I love your idea, it is fantastic!!

Paru Mahtani said...

What a fun take to the inspiration! Well done!

Jinny Newlin said...

This is ever so cute and so creative! LOVE the nautical theme, and those little bags are priceless!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a fun take on this nautical themed challenge-- LOVE the way you created the shelves.... and the papers you've used are perfect! FUN card:) THANKS so much for playing along with us and joining in the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)

***I know I'm late in leaving this comment-- time got away from me this week!!! Hope you will join in the fun again for the Designer Drafts challenge-- and even try out for the PSS DT call:)

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)