Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fun Challenge Card with May Arts Ribbon Wednesday Weekly Video!! =)

Pin It

                                                    and

I decided to play along with these two challenges this weekend!! =)
Mojo Monday is a brand new challenge for me and you can find it on the Mojo Moday Blog.
You can play along with the CR84FN55 Challenge on the CR84FN Color Challenge Blog.
I wanted to use my New Hero Arts and Studio Calico stamp set to make another shacker frame only this time I decided to challenge myself and use it in a color and sketch challenge!! =)
I LOVE the way it turned out!! I also made a video sharing some tips on how to use May Arts Ribbon on your challenge projects!! I will share the video at the bottom of my post!!
Here is what I came up with:





I used Core`dinations cardstock in the colors of lavender, celery and grey!!
I also cut a little strip of My Mind's Eye cardstock for the strip to add alittle dimension and used a distressed piece for the cardbase!!
I used May Arts ribbon to make the FUN award ribbon and then added the 21/2 inch circle with stitch lines ontop!! After cutting out the frame and adding the confetti with glitter I added it to the side of the ribbon. I used Popsicle glimmer mist by Tattered Angels to spray the Pink Paislee wooden letters and attached them to the top of the frame which was added using popdots!! I decided the card needed something else so I decided to draw a line with my black pen around the cardbase!! I LOVE the way the card turned out!!
Here is the Video that I made to share some types on using May Arts Ribbon on your Challenge Cards!! THANKS for watching!! =)
THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Larissa! Love the wooden letters and ribbon embellishment! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love all the dimension, and the sparkle, such a fun card!
    Thanks for joining us at Cr84Fn this week!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)