Saturday, March 31, 2012

The Craft's Meow Birthday Sketch Challenge!! =)

Pin It


I LOVE the sketch!!
Here is what I came up with!!


Sew Lovely   
Timeless Tags
I wanted to make a FUN framed image and I decided to use the frame and them stamp the dress on the dress form on the inside of the frame!! Then I cut out another frame with the center cut out and popped it up so that it would be a layered 3-D frame!! I used a pretty floral patterned paper from the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline collection!! I cut some of the little flowers out of the paper and layered them to the buttons on the frame and added a gem to the center. I then stamped the floral frame and added the sentiment then layered it to the May Arts Ribbon!! I added some ink to make the card look more antiqued and I LOVE the way it turned out!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

3 comments:

  1. Such an incredible card! Love what you've done! Thanks for playing with us at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've so enjoyed seeing all your creations for TCM, I think this one is my favorite. Love the vintage feel. Thanks for playing at The Craft's Meow!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)