Sunday, January 29, 2012

Winter Blossom: Trigger Tuesday Challenge!! =)


This week over on the Moxie Fab World Blog: http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2012/01/tuesday-trigger-winter-blossoms.html
we were Challenged with this photo!! I LOVE all of the texture and the soft neutral colors!!
I wanted to use some of the Basic Grey Fabric Flowers that I had in my stash and also the New Paper Trey Ink die that I just got!! I also decided to use some burlap paper that I found at Anthropologie when I was in Las Vegas. I also used some of the Head Over Heals courting paper from Lilybee Designs because I liked the music pattern with the Birthday theme!! I was going for a worn feel so I actually wiped off some of the ink on my title so that it wouldn't feel so stark once I had stamped it in Black. I wrapped some May Arts Burlap twine around the bottom of the card and added two bows with butter pearls in the centers. I LOVE the way it turned out!! Here are the pictures!!


THANKS for stopping by and Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

COUNTRY-HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  =)

6 comments:

lostinpaper said...

This is so beautiful! What an awesome take on the trigger, those flowers are perfect!

~amy~ said...

super Gorgeous!!!!

Cath said...

Hey Larissa! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Lisa Carroll said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! Great job with the challenge - you used the colors and flowers perfectly! :)

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful! Congrats!

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fabulous interpretation of the picture Larissa! Congratulations on the TT win!

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)