Saturday, December 31, 2011

Prima Product Pick for December!! =)

2011 December pick

Well I LOVE the colors for the Prima Product Picks for December and I just HAD to make time to play along!! I decided to make a canvas piece and I wanted to use the bicycle metal piece that I had been eyeing in its package on my table for a couple weeks!! I came up with a cut little house scene and I LOVE the way it came out!! =)
I used several of the Prima rub-ons and the stamps and then also some of the little resin flowers and then ALL of the paper used for the whole piece are the BEAUTIFUL Prima papers from several different lines, but they are all Prima!! =)
So here is what I came up with I hope you LOVE it as much as I do!!





THANKS for stopping by and have a FABULOUS New Year's Weekend!! =)
Yeah for a WONDERFUL 2012!! =)
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
              LARISSA  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)