Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Las Vegas Bound!! =)

Hello from the road!!??
Well I woke to a SURPRISE!! =)
My husband is taking me to LasVegas for the NFR!!  (National Finals Rodeo)
Here in Nebraska we are surrounded by the Rodeo!! Growing up on a farm/ranch I have watched the NFR on TV from the time I can remember!! My dad always had it on and we could either watch what he was watching or we didn't get to watch TV so we watched and learned to LOVE it!! =)
Once I got my first horse at age 3 I DREAMED I could be one of the girls running the Barrels and winning 1 Place!! My siblings and I road and participated in Fun Days and 4-H and the older we got the more we LOVED it!! Once I was in High School I was able to try out for Rodeo Queen in the surrounding counties and was LUCKY enough to be crowned Southwest Nebraska Rodeo Queen in 1997-98. I learned so much that year during my rein and really enjoyed traveling to all of the rodeos to help promote Rodeo and represent my hometown. A big part of it was to give THANKS to all of the sponsors that support Rodeo, I met alot of AMAZING people that year!! =)
I have ALWAYS wanted to go to watch the NFR in person rather than on TV and I about didn't believe Adam my husband when he told me he was taking my to Vegas!! (he can be quite the trickster and I can NEVER tell when he is joking or telling the truth)  So I had about 2 hours to pack before we had to catch our plane and he had already asked his mom and dad if they could watch Beckett so I was the only one who didn't know what was going on!! What a FABULOUS EARLY X-MAS GIFT!! =)
So unfortunately I will be out of town until Monday and will have to postpone the 10 Days of Holiday Creating using Ribbon until I get back!! SORRY for the disruption, but I knew if I tried to do something from the road it wouldn't be as fun as what I had planned!! Hopefully you understand and TRUST me it should be worth the wait!! =)
I will post photos when I get back!!
SO the New Schedule will be to finish the 10 Days Next week Tuesday-Friday!!
I will do my final post and then give you until Midnight on Friday to make your comments and then I'll post all of the winners and get your prizes out to you just in time for CHRISTMAS!! =)
Have a FABULOUS WEEK/WEEKEND I KNOW I WILL!! =)
                  COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
                              LARISSA

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)