Friday, May 7, 2021

Thinking of You Purr-Maid Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing this SWEET Thinking of You Card!! 
I Started by creating my Background Panel!! I Stamped and Embossed the Card Panel using Images from the Purr-Maid Newton & Narly Mermaids Stamp Sets!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some Texture!! 
Next I Stamped and Embossed the Purr-Maid Newton Image and colored it with Copic Markers!! 
Brown: E40, E43 & E44   Turquoise: BG11, BG13 & BG45   Purple: V00 & V15   
Coral: R00, R11 & R22 
Then I used the coordinating Purr-Maid Newton Dies to Die Cut the Image out!! I added some Nuvo Shimmer Pen for some SPARKLE and then costed the Shell Top and Mermaid Tail with some Glossy Accents for some Dimension and Shine!! 
For my Heart Background I Die Cut the Heart Frames Die Set  from some TE Confetti Cake & Lavender Glaze Cardstock and then Stamped and Embossed the "Thinking of You" Sentiment from the Little Lilies Stamp Set!! 

I adhered the Heart Framed Focal point to the Card Panel using some Foam Tape and then I finished it off by adding some Jewels and Sequins to add some SPARKLE!! 

I LOVE how this Card turned out and the Color Combo is making me READY for the Summer!! I hope I've INSPIRED you today!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💜

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)