Friday, January 17, 2020

Winter is Warmer Together w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Winter is in FULL Swing on our Farm and Snowmen are my Jam, so I HAD to use that cute group of snowmen from the Frosty Folks Stamp Set and coloring their accessories using a gorgeous Mint Green and Mauve color palette!! I added some Iridescent Blizzard Nuvo Drops to the Brims and Pom-poms on the Hats for some sparkle, Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for the Carrot Noses and the Band on the Top Hat for some Dimension and white gel pen accents too!! The image was cut out using the Frosty Folks Die Set and then layered over a snowy background using Gina K Designs Foam Tape!!

The lovely snow was created using the Snowfall Stencil onto a stitched rectangle that was cut out using the Frames & Flags Die Set. The whole scene is framed with a fun postage edged background using houndstooth patterned paper that I Inked up with some Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Ink to got with the Color Pallet using the Frameworks Die Set.
These snowmen look so cozy together, and I LOVE that they coordinate as if they were posing for a Family Picture!! Yep, I'm that Mom that like to have everyone coordinate!! 😜

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! I'm at CREATIVATION, so I'm SURE I'm having a BLAST!! HUGE HUGS from PHOENIX!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

  1. Awww, what a sweet frosty family! This is darling Larissa!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)