Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember Exclusive: Let's Pawty Stamp Set!!

Pin It


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
I’m BEYOND pumped to share this super fun Newton’s Nook Let’s Pawty clear stamp set!! I just love the combo satisfying those that love kitties and doggies!! So fun!! 
This beyond adorable stamp set is a STAMPtember® Exclusive that you will only find at SimonSaysStamp.com and is only available while supplies last!! If it speaks to you, act fast before it's gone!! I've created SEVERAL Projects for today!! I think this set lends its self to Birthday, but I also thought Holiday Projects would work as well!! So here are some of my ideas!! But first, here's a look at the ENTIRE Set!! SQUEAL!! I just LOVE ALL of the possibilities!!  
I started by creating my background using the Woof Stencil along with some Therm O Web Black Ice Metallix Gel and some Gina K Designs Black Glitz Glitter Gel to create my own custom Color!! 

Here's what it looks like once the two Gels are mixed together!! 
I placed the Stencil over my Candied Apple Distress Oxide Inked Card Panel and used the Stencil Pal to apply an even coat of the Gel over the Stencil!! Removed the Stencil and set it aside to dry!! SWOON!! I just LOVE the look!! Then I added some Water Droplets for some texture and set it aside to dry completely while I continued the Images for my Card!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Images and Colored them in using Copic Markers!! I was going for a Holiday-ish Color Palette!! Thinking this could be used for a Holiday Card too if you just switched out the Sentiment!! This will be PERFECT for a Holiday Birthday or Celebration for the Holidays!! 
(Puppies: E40, E42, E43, E44 & E47   N0, N2, N4, N6 & N8  Cheeks: R00  Green Images: YG61, YG63 & YG67  Red Images: R43, R46 & R89  Tag: Y11 & YR23) I added some Black Glaze Pen to the Noses and Eyes and White Gel Pen Details for highlights!! Then I Fussy Cut the Images and used Therm O Web 3-D Foam Squares to POP up the Images!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto a Banner using WoW White Embossing Powder and my 1st Card was done!! 

I made two of the same Images and placed the one onto a Gift Bag using a White Mini Clothespin and added a Gina K Designs Gingham Ribbon and a Seam Binding Ribbon to finish it off!! How PERFECT would these images by for your Holiday Gift Tags too, just leave off the Party Hats and Balloons!! So CUTE right!!?? 
My Last Card I wanted to create a BRIGHT and HAPPY Birthday Card!! I LOVE the Lawn Fawn Plaid Patterned Paper, so that's where I started Die Cutting it using the Frames and Flags Die Set!! I Stamped and Embossed the Images and used Copic Markers to Color them in!! (Puppy: E40, E42, E43, E44 & E47 Kitties: YR20, YR14 & YR19   E40, E43, E44 & N1  Cheeks: R00  Turquoise Images: BG10, BG45 & BG49  Pink Images: RV00, RV11 & RV34  Green Images: YG61, YG63 & YG67  Yellow Images: Y11, Y17 & YR23  White Images: N0, N2 & N4)

 I added some Black Glaze Pen to the Noses and Eyes and White Gel Pen Details for highlights!! Then I Fussy Cut the Images and used Therm O Web 3-D Foam Squares to POP up the Images!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto the Card Panel using WoW Clear Embossing Powder over Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink!! I added it to a Pink Cardbase and my Card was finished!! I just LOVE ALL of the possibilities with this set!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you feel INSPIRED by my projects today and using this new exclusive set!! 
Remember, you can only get this design at Simon Says Stamp while supplies last! 

Some of the Newton's Nook Designs Team was also able to play along with this new set!
Check out their blogs to see all their projects today:

Have a FABULOUS Week!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =) 

2 comments:

  1. You've worked your magic again Larissa!! These are adorable and your coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)