Friday, March 8, 2019

Owl-ways and Forever Anniversary Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It
Newton
HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Who's READY for the weekend!!?? I KNOW I am!! Except we're supposed to be getting more Snow and I'm READY for Spring Weather!! I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today with a BEAUTIFUL Anniversary Card, but it could also be used as just a Thinking of You Card or just a Hello from us Card too!! SO MANY Possibilities!!
I started out with the cute owl couple from our Love Owl-ways 
Stamp Set. I colored the sweet Owls with Copic Markers, 
added lots of little dots for texture and white gel pen accents too!!
I trimmed out the image using the coordinating Love Owl-ways 
Die Set. Then I created a gorgeous wreath for them to sit in using
 a bunch of different floral stamps. I LOVE combining the different
 set to create a totally NEW design and I LOVE the way this 
wreath turned out!! I created the circle using three lily stems from
 the Little Lillies Stamp Set, and added lots of extra little blooms
 and leaves from the Lovely Blooms Stamp Set and 
Toucan Party Stamp Set. I colored all these lovely flowers with
 Copics as well and added some Tonic Studios Nuvo Glitter Pen
 for some Sparkle and some Nuvo Drops for some dimension 
after cutting them out with their coordinating die sets. 
Then I assembled them into a wreath shape onto the background
 of the card where I added some Tumbled Glass Distress Inked
 Hearts using the Tumbling Hearts Stencil. A few Black Soot 
Distress Paint Splatters add some Texture and Dimension and 
then a Few Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops finishes off the design!! 
I thought the Owls need a place to sit so I added in a branch for
 the owls to perch on using the Winter Birds Stamp Set 
and coordinating Winter Birds Die Set

Here's a close-up so you can see all the amazing details:

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a 
FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 
I'm hoping for LOTS of SPRING Weather ahead!! 

I'm also Linking Up:


Grab our badge:

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. What a darling card Larissa! The owls with their sleepy eyes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These owls are absolutely cute! love your colorful card!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)