Friday, December 14, 2018

Here Comes Santa Paws w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton

HELLO Crafty Friends and HAPPY Friday!! 


I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog today sharing a FUN Holiday card!! I just LOVE making Scene Cards that Sparkle and Shine and this Card checks ALL of those Boxes!! 
 
I LOVE the images from the Santa Paws Newton Stamp Set!! I used the Newton popping out of the Chimney and  wanted to create a Scene of a Roof Top with a BEAUTIFUL Winter Sky in the Background!! It REALLY makes me SMILE, just thinking about Christmas Night approaching us FAST!! I Stamped and Embossed the Images and then colored them with Copic Markers!! I used the coordinating Santa Paws Newton Die Set to Die Cut them out!! I added some Lawn Fawn Textured Embossing Powder to create the look of Fleece on the Holiday Hats!! Then added some Tonic Studios Blizzard Nuvo Drops for the Snow around the Chimney and added some Drops to the center of the Snow Flakes in the background that I created using the Snowfall Stencil!! I inked the Stencil using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink!! Then added Tumbled Glass, Chipped Sapphire and Black Soot to create my Night Sky!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment using WoW Embossing Powders in different Colors and I LOVE the way it POPS off the Background!! I added some Shadows to the Roof and adhered the Images using 3D Foam Squares!! I Die Cut the Scalloped Frame from some Navy Cardstock using the Frames & Flags Die Set!! I inked the Edges using Black Soot Distress Ink and adhered it to my Cardbase using Foam Tape!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)