Sunday, September 9, 2018

Custom Stamped Background and Foiled Die Cut Sentiment with Newton's Nook Designs!! ;)

Pin It

Newton
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog showcasing this Custom Stamped Background Design using the NEW Classy Teachers Stamp Set! The School Year is in FULL Swing and I thought it would be FUN to create a Set of Thank You Cards to have on hand!! I also think this Design would be GREAT to use for Customized Note Cards for Gift Giving!! Thinking the Holidays, Birthday's or just Because!! It's FUN to SPOIL our AMAZING Teachers!!

 I started by Stamping and Embossing all of the Smaller Images from the Classy Teachers Stamp Set. Then I  colored them using Copic Markers in fun bright colors!! To add even more FUN to the Images after they were Colored I added some Tonic Studios glitter pen and some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to some of the Images just to add some Sparkle and Dimension!! I also think if you just wanted to created this same design and leave it in Black and White they would be just as CLASSY and might even be a FUN Coloring Set to give as a Gift along with some New Markers or Pencils!!?? 

For the sentiment, I created the "Thanks" in the center by cutting out the letters using our Essentials Alphabet Die Set and putting a panel of Therm O Web Deco Foil Transfer Paper that I Foiled with some Red Deco Foil behind it!! I wish you could see it in real life!! It's so pretty!! 
I hope I've INSPIRED you today to create a FUN Background and maybe add some Custom Die Cut Sentiments and use those Deco Foils that you have in your stash to add some Shine!! These would be PERFECT for any Gift Giving needs coming up this Holiday Season and beyond!! 

Don't forget the Newton's Nook Designs September Release starts tomorrow and runs ALL WEEK!! I hope you'll join us to be INSPIRED as we Showcase the NEW Products and for chances to WIN!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!  

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

1 comment:

  1. I like the bright happy colors Larissa! This is perfect for a teacher themed thank you!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)