Friday, August 10, 2018

I Love You MORE than Bamboo w/ Newton's Nook Designs!!

Pin It

Newton
HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS & HAPPY FRIDAY!! 

Today I'm up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog with a SWEET I Love you MORE than Bamboo Card!! I just LOVE this Playful Pandas Stamp Set!! SO MANY occasions you can use it for!! Here's what I've made!! 
I created this adorable shaker card featuring the panda from our Playful Pandas Stamp Set!! I Stamped and Embosses the panda and LOTS of bamboo!! I used Copic Markers to color the bamboo in shades of green ( and then die cut them all using the coordinating Playful Pandas Die Set!! I Die Cut a Piece of Lawn Fawn Patterned Paper and cut a Circle Window into it for my Shaker Window!! I used some Acetate from the NND Store and then created a cluster of all of the Bamboo pieces inside the Circle ontop of the Acetate Window I created!! 
For the Inside of the Shaker Window I used the scallop edged panel from the Frames & Flags Die Set!! Then I used the Serene Stripes Stencil and some Tumbled Glass Distress Ink!! I added water Splatters for some Texture!! I know its HARD to see in the photo, but I LOVE the way it looks in real life!! For the Shaker Element I used some of the Double Sided Adhesive Foam Sheets from the NND Store and Die Cut the same Circle into it for my Shaker pieces to fit into to and adhered it to my Front Panel!! To finish off the card I added a Mixture of Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins and some Mini Red Heart Confetti Pieces!! I Stamped and Embossed the "I love you more than bamboo" Sentiment from the Playful Pandas Stamp Set and my Card and added some Wild Cherry Deco Foiled Die Cut Mini Hearts!! I LOVE these for small Embellishments and they are SO EASY to create!! Just Die Cut some Deco Foil Toner sheets and foil it using some Wild Cherry Deco Foil!! Then Die Cut your Mini Heart from it, I'm using a Lawn Fawn Border Die here!! Then adhere them to your card and add some Tonic Studios Morning Due Nuvo Drops to make them POP even more off the Card Front!! I LOVE how it turned out!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 
I get to partake in the Festivities of our Lil' Towns "Old Settlers" Days!! I'll be CELEBRATING my 20th Class Reunion from High School!! WHOOP WHOOP!! So EXCITED I made it to this Milestone!! I honestly didn't know if I'd be here!! I'm also going to be a FEATURED Guest on the Simon Says Blog using some MORE of my FAVORITE NEW Newton's Nook Designs Sets on Sunday so I hope you check it out and leave me some LOVE!! I'm SO EXCITED!! See you next Week also for the NEW Newton's Nook Designs August Release!! I've been SUPER BUSY creating up a STORM Behind the Scenes and CAN'T WAIT to share ALL of the NEW Products with you!! 

I'm also Linking up: 


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Distress It

Grab our badge:



COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Another of your adorable cards! I like the way you've tucked the panda bear among the bamboo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you are a Newton's Nook DT! Your work is magical. I love the colors you chose for this card and coloring is top notch! Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. xx Ankita

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)