Monday, August 6, 2018

First Post as August Guest Designer for Drive By Crafts!!

Pin It

         Hello Crafty Friends!!  

Today is my first August Guest Designer post over on the Drive By Crafts Blog 

I've got 2 Cards to share today showcasing some 

Newton's Nook Designs Products!! 

I'd LOVE for you to head over there to see how I've created them!! 
My first Card is using the BEAUTIFUL Peony Blooms Stamp!!

For my next card I've used some of the NEW 
Newton's Nook Designs products just added to the shop!!
I LOVE them! Here's what I've made using the NEW 

                                             
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today 
and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
I'll be up on the Drive By Crafts Blog again 
Next Monday so stay tuned for a SNEAK PEEK 
of my Projects using Avery Elle Products!! 
I'm also linking up:


Grab our badge:


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)


5 comments:

  1. Two fabulous cards, Larissa! Beautiful coloring on your flowers and I love your sweet nautical design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on guesting Larissa, I'm so happy for you! Your cards are incredible. Those peonies are just gorgeous, love the speckles too. The background texture and sprinkling of sequins add to the cuteness of your second card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Larissa! The first card is so elegant and pretty and I love the cute little seal and your stenciled fish.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, Larrisa ! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABulous colours & cards Larissa!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION.

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)