Friday, May 11, 2018

Little Lilies Floral Wreath Card w/ Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton
HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!!  
WOWOWOWOW!! It's Friday already!!??
Where did this week go!!??
Today my baby has Pre-K Graduation Practice!! Although I'm SUPER EXCITED for him, I'm SO NOT READY for this event to take place!! I'm going to MISS my Daily Shadow and Partner in Crime/Craft SO MUCH!! He's GROWING UP TOO FAST!!
Ok, Mommy POUT OVER now lets get onto the Card I've made for the Newton's Nook Designs Blog for today!! SQUEAL!! I'm SO IN LOVE with the way it turned out!! I don't know about you, but I honestly have DREAMS about my Stamps!!  ;)
This Card Design was one of those Dreams!!

I Started by stamping and coloring the lily of the valley image from the Little Lilies Stamp Set three times and die cutting it out with the coordinating Little Lilies Die Set. I knew I wanted to create a Wreath so I Die Cut a Circle Die Cut and arranged the three Little Lilies die cuts around the circle!! Then I  Stamped and Embossed several of the Single Lily Bloom Images from the Little Lilies Stamp Set and some of the Blooms, Leaves and Sprigs from the Lovely Blooms Stamp Set.  I colored everything with Copic Markers and added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and some Pretty Pink Posh Jewels to the center of the Blooms!! I arranged the Images to round out my Wreath Design!! Doesn't it look so beautiful!? I LOVE being able to use my Images in unexpected ways and to be able to combine them with some of my other FAVORITE Sets!! For my card base I used the Bubbly Stencil to create a soft background of bubbles with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and added some ColoriQue Black Diamond Ink Splatters and Nuvo drops in Bubblegum Blush and Strawberry Coulis too!! I finished off the card by Stamping and Embossing the "Lovely, Amazing, You" sentiment from the Happy Little Thoughts Stamp Set.

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! We will be taking in SEVERAL High School Graduations and some FUN Mother's Day Activities!!
HAPPY EARLY MOTHER'S DAY!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

I'm also Linking up 




3 comments:

  1. Love love love your coloring, it's perfection! you CAS card is absolutely gorgeous, thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty little wreath! This is delightful!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)