Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Paper Sweeties March 2018 Blast from the Past Favorites Day 1!! =)

Pin It


HELLO!! 
I'm here with Paper Sweeties for the
Paper Sweeties March 2018 Blast from the Past Favorites Day 1!!
Let's take a look at the Products I chose to FEATURE today!!
I've used the

 
I wanted to create a SWEET Easter Shaker Card and I thought it would be FUN to use ALL of these Products together!! I Stamped and Embossed all of the Images and then used the coordinating Dies to Die Cut them out!! I colored them with Copic Markers and added some Gel Pen Details, Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and Morning Dew Nuvo Drops!!  I Created an Oval shaped Window for the resemblance of an Easter Egg!! I added a Mix of Pretty Pink Posh Sequins and Gems and my Shaker Card was done!!
I hope you'll stop by to see what the rest of the AMAZING DT have created!!
Michelle Bala
Nancy Salkeld

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by come back tomorrow for another Blast from the Past Project!! Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

I'm Linking up

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: Eater/Spring Inspiration

Grab our badge:
Word Art Wednesday Challenge #324-#325:
Anything
Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Girl Power
 
COUNRTY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Larissa :-) the bunny is adorable and the whole stitched frame is fabulous, very cute :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card project and I love that sweet bunny, he's just so cute! Thank you again for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)