Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Winnie & Walter 4th Birthday Bash Anything But a Card Challenge with Kate!! =)

Pin It

challengeb

HELLO!!
I'm here to share a SWEET Little Gift Bag I've made for the AWESOME Winnie & Walter 4th Birthday Bash Anything But a Card Challenge with Kate!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE to create MORE with my Products!! This Gift Bag was a BLAST to create, I plan on giving it to a Friend for ALL of her help with my son Beckett's Basketball Team!! She been an AMAZING Coach and has instilled GREAT things into this Group of Boys!!
Here's a Picture of them as Winners of their First Tournament this Season!!
Image may contain: 12 people, including Richelle Gans, people smiling, people playing sports, basketball court and shoes
 
I decided to use the Winnie & Walter In Bloom: Anna's Flora Stamp Set and the Essentials: Noelle Cutaways Die Set!! I Stamped and Embossed my Design onto the Scalloped Rectangle masking as I went to create a Realistic Design!! I then Colored the Images using Copic Markers and added some White Gel Pen Details, some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen!! I Die Cut 2 of the Ribbon Images and a Tag Images for my Sentiment also from the Essentials: Noelle Cutaways Die Set!! I Die Cut the Small Heart for the Hole in my Tag and a Few of the Medium Hearts to Layer for the Center of the Ribbon from the Essentials: Audrey Cutaways Die Set!! I used Copic Markers for my Ribbon and Hearts Layering them together to create the Sweetest Ribbon!! I Stamped and Embossed the "Thank You" Sentiment from the The Big, the Bold and You Stamp Set!! I added everything to a Sweet Scalloped Gift Bag!! Using a Mini Clothes Pin to adhere a Tulle Bow, the Ribbon Die Cut and the Sentiment Tag!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out and I hope you do too!!
If you haven't played along yet, you still have some time to WIN!!
Winnie & Walter will be randomly choosing one (1) participant per challenge to receive a $75.00 gift card (gift code) to the W&W Shop!!
They are also hosting a Guest Star Spot for their next Release.  This means one (1) winner chosen by Winnie will receive the next Release + will participate in the next Release by having their projects featured here on the W&W Blog along with The Talent.

WHOOP WHOOP!! How AWESOME are those chances to WIN!!??
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!



THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

I'm also linking up

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge: In My Garden


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Make Your Own Background


Fusion Card Challenge: Spring Wreath








COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

6 comments:

  1. What a CUTE photo of the boys! How thoughtful of you to make something special for the coach, it's so PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely gift bag! Thanks for playing along with us at Fusion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOH I love the bright bold color of your blooms! Spring is on it's way!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, luv your coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the way the colors pop! It is vibrant and lovely and I think the scalloped border gives it just the right finishing touch. Beautiful work and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)