Thursday, September 21, 2017

You're on FIRE Peek-a-Boo Dragon Card for the 2017 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius Challenge!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!! 
I'm here to share a Card I've made for the 2017 Card Design Superstar: Clean & Simple Genius!!
I WASN'T going to try out for this Challenge as I ALWAYS get SO NERVIOUS about trying to Compete as there are SO MANY AMAZING Designers out there, but the LONGER I thought about it the MORE I realized I just HAD to TRY!!
 
I had to use the SWEET BB Magical Dragons Stamp Set and the Coordinating BB Magical Dragons Die Set as the Focal for my Clean & Simple Card!! Then I used the Stitched Triple Peek-a-Boo Window & Edge to create the Cloud Die Cutting it just partially!! I added some Distress Ink and to create the feel of the Sky!! I Colored the Images with Copic Markers!! Some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and Morning Dew Nuvo Drops was added to the Heart Die Cut from the Discontinued Blueprints 11 Die Set!! I also used the Rectangle Die in the Blueprints 11 Die Set to create my Main Card Base!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you to think OUTSIDE of the Box when making your Clean & Simple Cards!!
Make sure to stop by and check out ALL of the AWESOME Inspiration being shared during the 2017 Card Design Superstar Challenge!!
The EYE Candy being shared is something that can be ENJOYED by EVERYONE!!  =)
Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME design Larissa, I LOVE this so much!! CUTENESS overload!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your card turned out so great!! And your coloring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)