Friday, September 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties Challenge #59!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!!
Happy Friday and September 1st!!
Who's ready for the NEW Paper Sweeties Challenge #59!!??
This month's Challenge is PERFECT for those Back to School or Fall themed Cards!!
I had SO MANY ideas, but this is what I came up with!!
 
 
I've used the SWEET Apple Image from the Homegrown Stamp Set and the coordinating      Homegrown Sweet Cuts Die Set!! I also used the Flower Images for the Thinking of You     Stamp Set and the coordinating Thinking of You Sweet Cuts Die Set!! The Small Flower Image is from the I Pick You Stamp Set and I Fussy Cut it out and I used the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts Die Set for the Scalloped Border, Die Cut from some Simple Stories Patterned Paper!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment form the Love You to Pieces Stamp Set!! I watercolored the Images with my Zig Clean Color Markers and then covered them with some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops!! I die cut some MFT Gingham Patterned Paper using the Lawn Fawn Pinked Rectangles and to add some interest to the Background I splattered some Black Diamond ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez!!

For more AMAZING Inspiration, I hope you'll check out the rest of the DT Blogs and leave them some LOVE!!
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you'll play along for a chance to WIN and be our Guest Designer for an up coming Challenge!!
Have a FABULOUS Labor Day Weekend!!
 
I'm also playing along with these Challenges!!
 
 
  
workitwedbanner
 
Grab our badge:
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING that apple!!!!!!!!!!!

Maria said...

Awesome apple card, Larissa!! Just love the apple...looks very real!! Pretty flowers and wonderful gingham paper, too!!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is SO cute, Larissa. I don't have the Homegrown set, but now thinking that I "need" it. LOL Your cards always make me happy!

I'd love to have you link up with us at Word Art Wednesday - www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - we always have awesome prizes and it's always Anything Goes. Hope you can play along!
Karen

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

That apple looks good enough to eat!!! Gorgeous coloring!!! And I love the woodgrain scalloped border, too! Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh do I ever love this card!! The gingham, the little shelf you've created for that fabulous apple! Incredible card Larissa!!

Rushd Lady said...

That apple looks good enough to eat! Yummy! :)

Post a Comment

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)