Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Reverse Confetti August Sketch for You to Try Challenge #51!!

Pin It

HELLO!!
I'm here with the Reverse Confetti August Sketch for You to Try Challenge #51!!
I've made this SWEET Mermaid Kisses Card using several Reverse Confetti Products!!
Although Summer is coming to an end and Fall is almost upon us I just had to use the Mermaid Kisses Stamp Set and the coordinating Mermaid Kisses Confetti Cuts Die Set to create a Birthday Card!! I used the Reverse Confetti Warm Heart 6x6 Paper Pad and several of the RC Cardstocks: Cloud White, Iced Aqua and Navy!! I've also used the Reverse Confetti Lacy Scallops Circle Confetti Cuts Die Set, the Tall Tag Trio Confetti Cuts Die Set and the Tall Panel Confetti Cuts Die and the Vertical Stripes Cover Panel Confetti Cuts Die to create a FUN Woven Back drop to my Card Design!! I used the Negative trips from the Vertical Stripes Cover Panel Die and Wove them through the Negative opening in the Tall Panel Die Cut!! I've been wanting to do this for some time and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!! I Stamped and Embossed the Images and Die Cut them out and colored them using my Copic Markers!! For some added Details I colored with Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and added some White Gel Pen details!! I Stamped and Embossed the Mermaid Kisses Sentiment onto the Tall Tag Die Cut with White Embossing Powder!! Some ColoriQue Snow Summit Splatters and Pretty Pink Posh Navy Sequins finish off my Card Design!!

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA     =)

1 comment:

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)