Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties August 2017 Challenge #58!! =)

Pin It





HELLO!!  
Welcome to the Paper Sweeties August Challenge #58!!
This month's inspiration board in honor of Paper Sweeties 5th ANNIVERSARY!!
SQUEAL!! It's going to be an AMAZING Month FULL of Inspiration, New Goodies and Chances to WIN!! =)
Today I'm Showing a Sneak Peek of the New August Release that will be available in the Paper Sweeties Boutique on August 15th 2017!! We'll be showcasing the New Release on August 14th-16th, so I hope you'll join us for ALL of the FUN!!
I've made a FUN Shaker Card and I've used the New A Friend is & Hugs and Kisses Stamp and Coordinating Die Sets!! I've also used some of the SWEET Sugar Sprinkles Sequins for the Shaker Elements!! I CAN'T WAIT to share what I've made with them!!

I started by Stamping the AWESOME New Sentiment to create a FUN background for my Card in ColorBox Suede Dye Ink!! I wanted some Splatters so I used some of the Colorbox ColoriQue by Lisa Marie Jimenez in Black Diamond!! I LOVE the look it gives in Real Life!! Then I Die Cut the Scalloped Frame into the Front of my Card to create my Shaker Window!! I Stamped and Embossed the Scalloped Frame Image and then Die Cut it out!! I wanted it to POP up off the Shaker Window so I layered 5 Die Cuts together to make it thick!! Then I Glued it to the Front of the Shaker Window that I Embossed the Sentiment #Party onto using Embossable Acetate!! I filled the Shaker Window with the Paper Sweeties Flower Sequins and some Clear Seed Beads!! I Stamped and Embossed SEVERAL of the Flower, Leaf and Heart Images using ColorBox Black Pigment Ink and covered it with ColorBox Clear Embossing Powder and Die Cut them using the Coordinating Dies!! I Colored them with Copic Markers and then I added some Tonic Studio Morning Dew Nuvo Drops to the Centers of the Flowers and the Hearts after coating all with some of the Tonic Studio Aqua Shimmer Pen in Glitter Gloss!! SQUEAL!! The finished results just make me HAPPY!! =) Some White Gel Pen details and my card was done!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!!
For even MORE Amazing Inspiration I hope you'll stop by the DT Blogs to see what they've created!!  
Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Michele Henderson
Michelle Bala
Nancy Salkeld
August guest designer: Tasha RJ

---> SPECIAL ANNIVERSARY ANNOUNCEMENT <---

In honor of our 5th birthday, we are giving all of our valued customers the opportunity to earn SPECIAL GIFTS in August - whooo hooo!  Everyone who places a $25 order through our website (before tax, shipping and discounts) will receive a complimentary VIP 'Thank You' stamp set!  Everyone who places a $50 order through our website (before tax, shipping and discounts) will receive a complimentary VIP 'Thank You' stamp set AND coordinating Sweet Cuts die!

I'm also Linking up to the
 
I CAN'T WAIT to see what you Create!!  
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

3 comments:

  1. Love your shaker card!! Very pretty and so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Larissa, you are amazing!! This is such a sweet card. Love the colors, love your design, LOVE this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Larissa :-) I love the shaker design and flowers with the fabulous sentiment stamping! the whole design is stunning!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)