Friday, July 28, 2017

Flip Flopsome Card w/ Paper Smooches and Several Challenges!! =)

Pin It
 
HELLO!!
I'm stopping in to share a BEAUTIFUL and FUN Card I've made for a couple Challenges and for a SPECIAL Friend!! She LOVES Summer because it includes two of her FAVORITE things, Flowers and Flip Flops!! As I sat down to create this Thanks You Card I got the FUN Idea to include the two on my Card!! Then as I was trying to figure out the PERFECT Sentiment, I came up with a FUN Play on Words!! I used a Couple different Sentiments from Paper Smooches to create my own Sentiment that DISCRIBES her PERFECTLY!!  THANKS YOU FOR BEING FLIP FLOPSOME!!  =)
SQUEAL!! How FUN is that for a Play on Words!!?? I KNOW its going to make her SMILE!!
 
 
                                    
I started by creating my own Patterned Paper using the Sweet Flip Flop Image from the Paper Smooches Summer Lovin Stamp Set!! I Stamped and Embossed them onto some Distress Watercolor Paper!! Then I added some Ranger Ink Black Soot Distress Paint by Tim Holtz!! I Die Cut the Largest Paper Smooches Ovals 1 Dies from some Distress Watercolor Paper and then Stamped and Embossed my Sentiment!! I used the Many Thanks Stamp Set for the Thank You Sentiment, the Spectrum Stamp Set for the some and the Summer Lovin Stamp Set for the Flip Flop!! Then I inked the Oval with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink and added some Hibiscus Flowers also from the Summer Lovin Stamp Set!! I Stamped and Embossed them onto Distress Watercolor Paper!! I Colored them with Copic Markers and then added some White Gel Pen High Lights, Tonic Studios Shimmer Pen and some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops for dimension!! I added some Sequins for some more Color and Sparkle and my Card was done!!
 
I'm Playing along with the

 
Paper Smooches: Anything Goes Challenge


Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes


Color Throwdown Challenge #453

THANKS SO  MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

6 comments:

  1. What a fun sentiment! This is such a pretty card Larissa. I love the coloring on your group of hibiscus blooms. Those flip flops make a fun background fro them. Bright and happy, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just TOO cute! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun summery card Larissa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun summertime sentiment! Too cute! So glad to have you joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun sentiment, Larissa, and I love those hibiscus flowers! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. I am sure your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)