Friday, July 7, 2017

Amazing Friend Cacti Card with Newton's Nook Designs!! =)

Pin It
Newton 
HELLO & HAPPY FRIDAY!!

Today I'm here with Newton's Nook Designs!!

 
I've created this FUN Card using two of the Cacti and Pot Images from the Cultivated Cacti Stamp Set!! I used Distress Oxide Inks to Stamp them, layering the Inks to create a FUN Muticolored Image!! Then I coated them with Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Set them!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way they turned out!! Then I Die Cut them out using the coordinating Cultivated Cacti Die Set!! The tiny little Pink and Orange Flowers are also part of the set and are so PERFECT for adding a POP of Color to the Cacti!! I added the images to my card base that I created using a FUN Stitched Hexagon Window Die from Pretty Pink Posh and a BEAUTIFUL Sunset Inspired background that I Stenciled using a Paper Smooches Harlequin Die!! I used Distress Inks to Ink over the Die using it like a Stencil and then I coated them using Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Set it!! Then I went back over the Embossed Design with the same Inks to create my Sunset Inspired Background!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the way it turned out!! I added the "Amazing Friend" sentiment by Embossing the words from our Lovely Blooms stamp set in white on Black Cardstock!! Then I added some Distress Paint Splatters in Black Soot on the white card to give some Texture and added a Sprinkling of Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Confetti Mix!!
I hope you feel INSPIRED and get a chance to create this Weekend!!??

Also DON'T forget to Join us ALL WEEK next week as we showcase the NEW Newton's Nook Design July Release and Celebrate their 4th Birthday!! SQUEAL!! You're NOT going to want to MISS out on ALL of the FUN!!

I'm also Linking up to the

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Summer Sunshine

workitwedbanner
Simon Says Stamp Work It Wednesday: Summer Icons


COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA    =)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I like this Larissa! The background is wonderful and I like all of the little speckles. CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ! the background looks awesome and works perfectly with those catus.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)