Wednesday, March 29, 2017

PS Color of the Year March 2017 Challenge!! =)

Pin It


Hello!!
I'm here to share a Card for the Paper Smooches March Challenge!!
I just LOVE these Monthly Challenges and ALWAYS look forward to seeing what AMAZING Cards are created!! I have used several PS Sets for my card PS Southwestern Charm and Twiggy Florets Stamp Sets along with the Fringe and Stitched Frames Dies!! I have been wanting to play with the Paper Smooches Southwestern Charm Stamp Set for awhile now!! I have been seeing LOTS of Cactus Cards and Pictures lately and thought it would be FUN to create a Cactus Card for this Months Challenge!! I just LOVE how it turned out!! I wanted to make it kinda Girlie because I plan on giving it to my Sister!! =) I decided to stamp the Pots from the Twiggy Florets Stamp Set onto some Gold Glitter Crate Paper Cardstock!! I then Stamped and Embossed the Cactus Images onto some Distress Water Color Paper and used my Distress Markers to color them in!! I then added some Clear Wink of Stella Glitter Marker to them and I used a Black Gel Pen to added the Eyes and Mouth so they Pop off the Image!! I added some Fuscia Tissue Paper Fringe that I created by Die Cutting the Tissue Paper with the Paper Smooches Fringe Die!! I LOVE this Die and I have been using it on EVERYTHING!! =) I added some Stitching to ground my Images using the Stitched Frames Die Set and my card was done!!
 
I'm also playing along with the
workitwedbanner
(Cactus Flowers count right!!??)  =)
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

4 comments:

  1. I love this card so much, the sparkle, the fringe, the hot pink and that happy cactus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, how cute!! Love the little party hat!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the smiling cacti. Very cute. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I love you! And I LOOOOOOOOOOVE your creations! This little cactus is adorable! FUN card--- you rock <3 You made my day by sharing your stuff! THANKS for joining in the fun for the March challenge! Hope you join in our April SHOWERS challenge <3

    ps... sorry I'm late in leaving comments- I didn't realize I was on vacation for the first week of April! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)