Monday, March 20, 2017

Inky Paws Challenge #43 Sketch Challenge ~ Mermaid Crossing!! =)

Pin It



HELLO!! HAPPY MONDAY!!
Here are the Details for playing along!!
Create a project using the sketch!!
Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? The Challenge winner will receive a $10 store credit to our online store and a Inky Paws Challenge Top Pick Badge to add to your blog! If we get more than 15 participants, we will choose two winners so be sure to tell your friends to play along! 

You have TWO WEEKS to play along - Deadline to enter is Friday, March 31st, 2017 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?

Are you ready to play along and get your paws inky?  
Make sure you check the challenge rules page before you link up your project.
Here's the Card that I've made for today!!
I went alittle Rouge using just two different Distress Ink Colors and then a Plain White Cardbase behind!! I used the Banner Die Cut as my String Element just moving it up alittle on the Card Front and I LOVE the Way it turned out!! I've used the Images from the Mermaid Crossing Stamp Set and then I've used Dies all from Avery Elle!! I Stamped and Embossed my Sentiment and then added the Starfish also Images from the Mermaid Crossing Stamp Set and some Pretty Pink Posh Sequins to finish it all off!!
 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I CAN'T WAIT to see what you create!!
Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
I'm also Playing along with the
COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA   =)

2 comments:

  1. What a cute design Larissa! The images and your background are all delightful. Such a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card and the layout was incredibly clever! I've never seen a heart/banner combo and the way you've used it to frame out your mermaid is really creative. I also like the way the banner sort of divides your two colors, though they still blend perfectly! This was a real treat to see and I'm so glad you shared your skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANKS for your FABULOUS COMMENTS =)